We know that it’s not always easy to stay strong, so this month we’re here to help. You are an energetic being and we know you want to be feel energetically robust. This means feeling strong within yourself- in body, mind and spirit. We help many of you achieve this and know just how difficult it can be when you feel your strength begin to wane. Unlike what you can tell yourself at this time, you’re not ‘weak’ or a ‘failure’- you’re human and it’s simply time to get strong again…
1. Plan to Stay Strong: identify what it is you need to to keep you strong and put it in place now. It’ll never feel easier to do this than right now, whilst you’re strong.
2. Close Open Loops: anything you think about repeatedly but haven’t actioned, or scheduled to action, will cause you to lose energy. Whether it’s writing a thank you card, pay an outstanding bill or getting a health check, do or plan to do it now, whilst you have energy and feel strong.
3. Break New Ground: physically, mentally and spiritually. Move your body; mentally learn, try or explore new things, ways of being and deepen practices. Doing what you’ve always done, thinking and behaving in ways you always have, means coasting and coasting means energetic stagnation over time.
4. Balance Do-ing and Be-ing: a strong person is a balanced person. Some of you may need to be more, others do more. Your personal balance point can change, so regularly take time out to ask yourself what it is you need more/less of.
5. Back Yourself: nothing will weaken you faster than failing to listen or act on your own needs. If you do not find this easy, don’t quite know how to do this, or don’t know what I’m talking about, get help. Asking for help isn’t always easy but none of us can know or do everything- we’re not designed that way. Understanding this is both liberating and spiritually fortifying.
Getting strong is easy. Staying strong is harder. Follow these five steps and you will be better able to stay strong.
All power to you!
Need a little help with balancing being and Doing? Then read our 3 part blog called Enlightened Doing.
If you're feeling stuck, discouraged or disconnected, we can help. Coaching and Courses designed help you feel light, burn bright and realise your potential. Ready to begin?
Never miss a helpful tip.
Join our mailing list to receive insights, inspiration, action plans and latest news, all designed to help you shine.
Your details will never be shared.